CREST©: Customer Retention Engagement and Selling Techniques ©
© Author asserts all rights as the copyright owner and creator of this original work.
Happy Morning Friends, Warm greetings for the day
Glad to share, all about the creation of our first offering and also the training industry’s first signature coaching program to become a captivating and engaging smart professional; “CREST”, Customer Retention, Engagement, and Selling Techniques for retail. My name is Prabhjot Singh Sood, Relationship Counselor and Co-Founder of Eagles Learning from India.
The acronym “CREST” is inspired by the majestic flight of Eagle and signifies many elements; the courage to look ahead, a desire to be successful in one’s pursuits, reach the top honourably, utilising divine connection, strength, and truthful principles. This workshop was conceived and encapsulated over two decades of extensive research and post collation of feedback received from the Industry and academia.
The day I started my part-time career in the year 1988 as an associate with a leading UK publishing house and full-time corporate job in 1996, with a leading Japanese luxury automobile brand; my two success mantras have always been;
1) Women shop and Men buy for different reasons. They have to be engaged and treated the way God has created them.
2) Never sell a product or service, always create the owner of the same.
As a salesperson, I always approached, probed and explained benefits, differently to women, men, elders, and youngsters. This helped me in engaging all family members, increase their time spends, and establish trust in myself. Even if someone was using a competitor's product, they would get favourably inclined to buy from me. When people buy luxury products; sedan, SUV, electronics, white goods, cosmetics, and apparel; It was always my curiosity to observe; kind of information sought, discussions and expectations of the shoppers. Our team undertook surveys, administered questionnaires for training needs identification, mystery shopping and audit to learn more about buying behaviour.
Pilot-testing and validation of CREST workshop have been done for the sales team of dealers at Honda, Toyota, Maruti Suzuki, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Skoda, Shoppers Stop, Décathlon, Metro cash & carry, Panasonic, HDFC, Sundaram Group and leading retailers for jewelry, furniture, antique replica & collectibles.
Why this Workshop?
CEO and Marketing department does immense research for all aspects to conceptualise a product/service & thoughtfully design all campaigns, however;
1) Companies struggle to maintain initial euphoria after the launch. The Quality of prospects and conversion rate of leads reduces drastically.
2) Attrition remains high in the sales team, especially amongst high performing women.
3) Retaining loyal customers becomes an issue during slow down, especially when the market matures and predatory pricing by the competitor.
4) Online retailers and social media marketers face a challenge in creating engaging descriptions & better photography which catapult people to give commitment and take action.
Key takeaways for participants during the workshop would be;
1) Interpret how buyers and influencers comprehend communication. Empower themselves to overcome typical stereotype perceptions.
2) Learn with fun, how to engage and encourage communication from a prospect, influencers and respond appropriately.
3) Improvise the technique of explaining & giving a demo of product/service to induce favourable action towards the offering.
4) Create an action plan and demonstrate ways to implement the learnings.
Thanks for watching the video, all about creation of my first signature workshop CREST. Do remember to share your thoughts in the comment section and click on like and subscribe icon.
God bless us all with an abundance of prosperity, good health, and happiness in relations.